
I finally decided to put some pictures of our house on the Blog. So these are for Jan, Karen and the gang of First Cousins who have not been out to visit us - YET. We have a little over an acre of land, and a really old house. From what we have been able to determine, the origional house was built in the 1920's. Since then a lot has been added on. We put the enclosed deck on back in 1998. The Snake River flows right in front of the house, and there is some good fishing. Hope you all get out here some day. I don't know if I told all of you, but if you click on the picture it will enlarge for you to see it better.
1 comment:
Looks pretty nice there. We might just have to come and visit. he-he
Love Kim
Post a Comment