Tuesday, July 17, 2007



We went to the Avery Family Reunion on Friday, Saturday, and came home Sunday morning. This year it was Merrill and LaRae family's turn. It was held at Jody, Jeff and LaRae houses outside of Bankcroft, ID. They are not far from Lava Hot Springs, so a lot of the kids went swimming and tubing. There is also an old deserted town called Chesterfield about 5 miles from their house, so a bunch went on a tour of the town on Friday. The theme was all the Holidays, and they did an excellent job planning everything from the kids getting their faces painted for Halloween, fireworks for the Fourth of July, a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving and everything in between. This is Jack & I joining in a White Elephant camping gift exchange as part of the Christmas Holiday. Around 80 people showed up, and I think everyone had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He needed a helmet about a year a go. The little stinker just will not walk. ANYWHERE. Your map does reset after a year. Now it will be easier to see who visits as it will show the dots quicker. Remember that it updates after a 10% increase in visitors. Sorry I didn't answer when you called. I didn't have a phone upstairs.
Love,
Kim