These are before and after pictures of the Living Room/Kitchen in the basement at Milo. I should have taken a picture of the old rug and the 52 year old paneling before we had the walls painted (there were crayon marks on the paneling from when the boys were little). Mark - look at the old red countertops - is there anything we can do with them - HELP.Wednesday, May 21, 2008
These are before and after pictures of the Living Room/Kitchen in the basement at Milo. I should have taken a picture of the old rug and the 52 year old paneling before we had the walls painted (there were crayon marks on the paneling from when the boys were little). Mark - look at the old red countertops - is there anything we can do with them - HELP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yep, I could recomend someone..
: )
Post a Comment