Vickie and me with our matching shirts that we got in Oatman, AZ. That was the little town that had all the burrows walking walking around town. Today Sonja had a cook-out in Milo, so we all met to eat and gab - food was really good.
1 comment:
Craig Kolins
said...
great to see you Alberta! Itwas great to meet Jack! My mom is visiting from Chicago this week She says hello and she would like to connect With you when you go to see your Dad in Chicago. Send me your email address so I can keep in touch! Kelly and I enjoyed spending time with you and Jack Ckolins@comcast.net
1 comment:
great to see you Alberta! Itwas great to meet Jack!
My mom is visiting from Chicago this week
She says hello and she would like to connect
With you when you go to see your Dad in
Chicago. Send me your email address so
I can keep in touch!
Kelly and I enjoyed spending time with you and Jack
Ckolins@comcast.net
Post a Comment